The ingredient of Pork ball and noodle soup
- 6 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 6cm piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 350g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 2 slices white bread, crust removed
- 400g pork mince
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 eggwhite
The instruction how to make Pork ball and noodle soup
- Make pork balls: Place bread in a large bowl. Cover with cold water. Stand for 30 seconds. Drain bread, squeezing out water. Add mince, ginger, coriander, eggwhite and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate.
- Combine stock and ginger in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove ginger. Add pork balls to stock. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Add choy sum. Simmer for 1 minute or until just wilted.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Separate noodles. Divide noodles between serving bowls. Ladle over meatballs and soup. Top with coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork ball and noodle soupcalories: 421.835 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 1831.34 milligrams sodium